Beth Wilkinson

Hey friends.

Heaven gained another soul today with the loss of a dear friend, colleague and mentor, a fellow Disney Cast Member, Beth Wilkinson.

Beth and I worked together for 6+ years with her as the area manager for Procurement while I was working as a leader for Inventory Planning. Beth was always an amazing partner, an advocate for her team and for our Cast Members, and more importantly, a great friend. We worked on multiple projects together, even had a few arguments, but all in all, Beth was a kind soul with one of the biggest hearts in the world.

Today, please treasure your loved ones, give them a hug, and just appreciate those around you as you never know when they might be gone.

To my peers who I used to work with, I wish nothing but sympathy and love as we mourn the loss of our friend.

Blessings and peace.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Child of the Poor

Slips/Trips/Falls

Responsibility