Sunday Update

Hi all.

So just some life updates.
First off- things are great out here in California. I start at Amazon on Nov 20, just as something temporary until I make my way to Hawaii in 6-10 weeks to work for Norwegian Cruise Line. I will admt it's been a little lonely here but I'm working on developing friendships. My biggest challenge honestly is that I spent so much time in a relationship that I alienated a lot of friends and likely pushed people away. This is something I am working on building back but recognize that it'll take time. I pray every day about it.

I'm still at a loss for words about Beth's death. I think more than anything it reminded me that I can't take people for granted because just like that they could be gone. Treasure and hug your loved ones close today.

Back to football. Go Lions and Go Knights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Child of the Poor

Slips/Trips/Falls

Responsibility